Sunday, January 23, 2011

Story Euphoria News

Dear Friends,

Many thanks to those of you who supported and participated in Story Euphoria. Your contributions to the project made it worthwhile.

Unfortunately, it's now my regrettable duty to put the Story Euphoria project on hold. Due to demands from the most dominating commitments in my life (i.e., school, work, etc.) I don't have the time required to keep Story Euphoria alive--for the present time. There are still so many stories and storytelling topics I wanted to share with you--many suggested by friends of Story Euphoria. We'll see what we can do to bring those to light this summer, when I hope to resume work on Story Euphoria.

In the meantime, thanks again to all who encouraged this project, and also to those who may just now be discovering Story Euphoria for the first time: I hope the foundations here laid will stir in your mind and your heart a greater appreciation for the power and art of stories.

Regards from Story Euphoria,
Amanda Haldy

No comments:

Post a Comment